Saturday, August 27, 2011

It has been awhile!

Here we are again! I was recently reminded of blogging after my cousin started one-and I said to myself, "hey...don't I have one of these? I think I'll start doing that again." And so, if you haven't noticed, that's what I'm doing.

A lot has happened in a year! Genaye moved up here in July, which has been awesome. I went back to school - studying Dietetics, which is also awesome. Classes are about to start up again, and I am SO EXCITED, because I love my major, and I'm taking yoga and beginning weight-lifting, but also because I'll have a relatively consistent schedule to live by, which will be nice. Unfortunately, classes Mon-Thurs start at 8:30 am...yuck. Joyyyy. If only the schedule could be a little later...but yoga and organic chemistry decided otherwise. At least yoga is worth it, lol.

Campus kick-off is tonight, and the campus ministry that I have been working on with Jenny and Drew for a long time now will have a booth there. Relevant magazine donated 200 Reject Apathy magazines and 50 Relevant for the event (we paid shipping), and we will be giving those away along with magnets with our website on them. Since I definitely can't give away these magnets online, I'll have to settle with telling you that our website is www.uaacommunity.com. That'll have to do. Alsooooo, we have an adult BOUCE HOUSE! Um, cool. Just sayin'. I love campus kick-off, and I'm excited to be a part of it. :) God has been doing really awesome things with this already, and I'm looking forward to what is in store for the semester!

This is long enough for one post. To be continued immediately.

No comments:

Post a Comment